Saturday 31 January 2009

Revival

I feel rather embarassed that after an enthusiastic start, I suddenly stopped for a while. Moreover, I don't have any better excuses than just the ordinary ones: the winter weather - that gets everybody down around me and the global recession - that doesn't cheer up anybody, either... Thus, to be frank, while I was browsing the different job advertisements, I simply wasn't in the mood of posting until now...

But now... With a bit of a heartache, let me show another picture:
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION.

4 comments:

  1. This looks so familiar, and yet I can't figure it out. How about a hint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... A hint... Hm... It is quite difficult, because I know a lot about this place and about this country... I don't know what may help... :) So.. This country is said to be East-European, however it is right in the middle... And this photo was taken in the capital city... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...Thank you! Budapest's Heroes' Square. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cannot tell me you have already been there as well!! :)
    However, good job!

    ReplyDelete